Top law colleges in Bihar consist of many private and government law colleges. Ram Kumari Ayodhya Law College, Begusarai, also known as RKA Law College Begusarai, is a law college affiliated to L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga. Being one of the best law colleges in the state, RKA Law College provides the best education in law and helps the aspirants achieve their dreams. The college provides you with a law degree at undergraduate and post graduate levels. However, it also provide opportunity to the students to participate in placement drives and get hired by the top recruiters from government and private firms.
RKA Law College is a private law college approved by the Bar Council of India that offers 3years and 5 years Law Degree. The college provides all of the required facilities to the students both, in-campus and outside campus. The college has Banking and photocopy facilities inside the campus and nearby areas. The college has the state-of-the-art infrastructure with well-equipped libraries, multiple eating joints, common rooms for students and best hostel facility.
BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
RKA Law College Begusarai has the highly educated and highly professional faculty. The faculty members are well equipped with all the modern techniques of teaching and technology to impart law education and other courses. The college looks at developing professionals in every field and not just law. The purpose of introducing law in the college was to uplift the bar of legal education in the state with the growing requirements.
- Admissions at RKA Law College are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- They also accept State Law Entrance Test.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The colleges accepts entrance score of CLAT, LSAT, LAWCET and AILET
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.