Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (Rani Durgavati University), also known as the University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is the main university of this city and has been graded as B+ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The university was constituted and established in 1956 under the Jabalpur University Act, 1956 with territorial jurisdiction over the Jabalpur revenue district. It shifted to its present location at Saraswati Vihar, Pachpedi, Jabalpur in 1961.
RDV - Courses Offered
Faculty & Staff
UGC-Academic Staff College is one of the best in the country. It has so far conducted 73 orientation programs and 195 refresher courses. Over 7600 teachers have been benefited from these courses.
- The application process is only online as well as offline
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized board for admission to UG courses
- Admission to PG courses is based upon a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in graduation
- seeking admissions to UG Integrated 5-year Law programme - 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2.
- seeking admissions to PG Law Program - 3 or 5-year law degree with a minimum of 50%marks from a recognized University/Institute
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.