Ranchi University provides various degree courses like BA, BCOM, B.Ed, BTech, MBBS, and BDS. It has many colleges in affiliation. Some of the colleges are Nirmala College, CN Law College, Basia College, Silli College, Santosh College of Education etc. It has various colleges in its premise. In addition, some of them are Doranda College, S.S Memorial College, and R.LS.Y. College etc. Being one of the renowned law colleges in the city, Ranchi University provides the best education in law and helps the aspirants achieve their dreams. The college provides a law degree both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. However, it also provides good placements to its students, which adds a lot of value to their CVs.
Ranchi University is a public law college approved by the Bar Council of India that offers 3 years Law Degree. The college provides all of the required facilities It has a vibrant campus. It has fully automated library from where the students can excess to more than thousand of national and international journals. The college has Banking and photocopy facilities inside the campus and nearby areas. The college has the excellent infrastructure with multiple eating joints, common rooms for students and best hostel facility meant for giving comfort to the students.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
Ranchi University has the best faculty to empower there students. It hires teachers and professionals who are highly qualified and experienced so that they are an asset for them and students there learn, grow and nurture. It conducts, guest lecturers for the faculties so that they can increase their knowledge and shall pass the same to students.
- Admissions at Ranchi University are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- They also accept State Law Entrance Test.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The colleges accept entrance score of CLAT.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.