Quantum University is one amongst the most reputed private law universities in Uttarakhand. it had been founded in 2008 by industrialist Shri Shyam Sunder Goyal. Many students aspire to become professional lawyers and gain admission in Quantum School of Law Quantum. Being one of the top Law Schools in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, it aims to a holistic education to students. The Alumni of the law department are well placed in academics, business, and administration all across the world. The University is situated in Roorkee and the university has an admission office in Dehradun.
Quantum University offers top law integrated 5 years of courses like BA.LLB and BBA LLB.It is one in all the most effective universities within the state and has helped many students to get placed in many companies.Quantum School of Law has great infrastructure with well-equipped classrooms, state-of-the-art labs, fully-functional library etc. It trains students to become the most effective professionals in their respective fields. the varsity has well-equipped classrooms, labs, the library, and also the tribunal. The curriculum incorporates case studies, field trips, mock court drills, etc. to enhance their learning and help them to become analytical thinkers.
Faculty & Staff
The qualified faculty helps instil a learning approach in students and guide them at every step. Faculty members have rich experience and inspire students to achieve academic excellence. The staff at Quantum University provides support to students in many ways.
- Admission is given on basis of merit score of CLAT/LSAT and performance at personal interview.
- For acquiring admission to law courses, those candidates who have cleared major national law entrances such as CLAT/ LSAT are given preference at the time of admission.
- Class 12th board results are also taken into consideration.
- For admission to UG Law programs, there's no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admission should have passed 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.