The Pravin Gandhi College of Law is an institution that has been recognized as a centre of excellence. The law college has structured its learning programmes in an order to provide quality and professional legal education. The institute also offers to its students with a platform to develop their skills by participating in various workshops, seminars, competitions, debates at inter and intra collegiate levels. The law college has state-of-the-art infrastructure with ICT enabled classrooms, innovative teaching techniques, and with interactive learning in the classroom, that it creates an ambience that promotes overall growth of the students.
Mentioned below are the details of the courses offered by SVKMs PGCL.
Faculty & Staff
The college follows a unique teaching pedagogy that ensures and encourages fun learning through interactive sessions. Pravin Gandhi Law College puts equal emphasis on the practical knowledge as well as theoretical learning for the students. The college also arranges workshops, seminars, guest lectures and moot courts that include eminent personalities from the legal fraternity and other industry stalwarts. The teaching faculty at the college is highly experienced and qualified and is dedicated to impart quality education.
Admissions at PGLC are conducted based on merit and is subjected to the availability of seats. Also, the institute follows a transparent procedure, which is strictly based on standard norms.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicants must score a minimum 45% score in aggregate. (40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
- Obtained score in CET is also acceptable.
- There is no upper age limit for admissions to law programmes at the PGLC.
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen. The candidate belonging to NRI, PIO, Foreign Nationals, and OCI are not required to appear for CET examination but can directly apply through CAP rounds.
For more information regarding admissions, download the brochure from the link below.