PES University is India’s leading teaching and Research University located in Bangalore. The university is committed to provide professional and quality education to enable students in becoming legal professionals and realize their potential. The college offers graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs. Over the years, the college has accomplished to become the centre of excellence in imparting professional education in different fields of studies. However, the graduates at PES have been successfully adapting and changing dynamic work environment with their competent skills. With the state of the art infrastructure at the campus, the college makes full use of technology in transforming the learning experience.
Mentioned below are the details of the courses that are offered by PES University
BBA LLB (H)
BA LLB (H)
Faculty & Staff
The faculty at PES University is highly experienced and qualified and well equipped with modern technology. The institute has a proportionate student teacher ratio that ensures proper learning and teaching. The teaching faculty at the institute utilises modern teaching methodologies as well as modern technology to ensure better learning and understanding of the legal courses. The guest lecturers often arrive at the institute to impart professional legal education and familiarise students with the practical nature of the legal system with the help of moot courts.
- Candidates must register themselves to take PESSAT.
- Candidates with valid CLAT/LSAT – India score have to register for PESSAT. However, they are exempted from taking the test and can directly attend the interview carrying their PESSAT Hall Ticket.
- Interview will be conducted on campus right after the entrance exam.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidate shall have scored-
- 45% - General Applicants (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%)
- 40% - SC/ST applicants (39.5 % and above shall be treated as 40%)
- It is mandatory for candidates to register for PESSAT. Even candidates with valid score of LSAT/CLAT should register themselves, but there is no need to sit for the PESSAT. They can directly attend the interview.
For more information refer to PESSAT Guidelines
, or download the brochure from the link below.