There are many top government and private law colleges in Udaipur. Pacific School of Law, Udaipur also called, as PSL is one of the best law collegesof Udaipur. It was set up under the aegis of Pacific University in the year 2014. It isrecognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India, Government of India, New Delhi.It has been an accredited A grade by the NAAC. It aims to be one of the finest law schools in the nation by excelling in its education and fulfilling the growing demand for quality legal professionals for an increasingly growing legal world. It is situated at Airport road, Debari, Udaipur.
The campus is quite large, spreading over 4581 sq. meters and proposing for another 8000 sq. meters in the future. It provides web search, common rooms, well-stocked library, holding more than 25,000 books, periodicals, reports and journals and separate residential facilities boys and girls. The hostel is situated within the campus and is well furnished. Cleanliness is taken care of and students are supplied with delicious and hygienic meals. Additionally, it promotes co-curricular activities and sports, which keep student fit and healthy. The authorities have also succeeded in providing its students with high quality internship opportunities.
Academically, the college offer 5-year law course, BA LLB and B.COM LLB for the pre graduates and 3-year course, LLB, for those who wish to pursue law after graduation.
Faculty and Staff:
The college employs industrious teaching as well as non-teaching staff.
- Admission to the best law college in Udaipur is granted based on merit.
- Application fee of the college is INR 750.
- Annual fee for pursuing law is less than 1.5 Lacs. Student must be aware of the fact that the fee is subject to change as per the decision of the administration of the college.
- Only those candidates shall be granted admissions who have qualified 10+2 Examination or equivalent with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board.
- There exists no age limit.
For more information, download the brochure from the link below: