National University of Study and Research in Law ( NUSRL) is one of the NLUs. Being one of the best law colleges in the city, National University of Study and Research is especially a college for legal studies. It is one of the preferred college because it is affordable with all the best facilities like 24*7 WIFI facility , modern libraries, warm and pleasant environment, medical facilities.
It is a college set by the government. It provides 3 years law degree i.e. LLB and integrated law degree i.e. 5 years BA LLB.Law degree is professional degree, which is in trend now a days and NUSRL also give industry exposure by conducting the moot court like a real life situation.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
The faculty member at National University of Study and Research is highly educated and professional. They are dedicated towards their profession and are committed for the all-round development of the students. They are very helpful and well versed with technology. They get regular trainings for handling the new up gradation in the tech world. They are qualified from renowned universities.
- Admissions at National University of Study and Research in Law are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- Admission is purely based on their CLAT Score
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The colleges accepts entrance score of CLAT.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.