National Law University-Jodhpur (NLUJ) was establishment in 1999 and has endeavored to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholars aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge. The University has developed a holistic approach towards understanding law and justice from a multi-disciplinary perspective. It attracts top quality students coming from diverse social, cultural and religious backgrounds from all corners of India. NLUJ students have also pursued further studies on prestigious scholarships at leading Universities in the world including Harvard, Yale, Oxford, LSE and King’s. the university’s campus placement also attract the reputed well known law firms from across the country and even international placements.
The university offers various law programs at the undergraduate and the post graduate levels. Apart from this, the university has a variety of facilities provided both inside and outside the campus. These facilities include library, hostel facilities for both girls and boys, auditorium, gym, Bank, Seminar Hall, moot courts, hospital/medical services. Convenience stores, etc.
|L.L.D. and Ph.D
Faculty And Staff
All the faculty members are highly qualified and have rich industry experience. The university has guest lectures too where specific trainers and senior corporate employees do come to the college and deliver the lectures on core subjects.Teachers here are very helpful, and the teaching method is also very good. The course curriculum is useful. Teaching methods used by them are also good, and all the students get a better understanding of the subjects. Teaching methods like presentation are being used.
The students also go on industrial visits at least five times in one semester. Hardcore practical training given on the risks involved in the industry and what are the aspects of insuring them. Pre-placement training and internship support from the university as well.
- The selection purely based on the merit basis from the entrance test CLAT.
- The final decision for the integrated courses will be on the basis on both CLAT and marks in 10+2.
- In order to be eligible for being a student at the UG level, the candidate is required to complete his/her 10+2. Any stream with a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- For post graduate courses, the candidate is expected to complete the graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
- No age criteria followed as such.
For more information, kindly download the brochure from the link provided below: