NRCLC is considered one of the best law colleges in Nanded.The college has been re-accredited by NAAC with a B+rating and it is affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University.
College Faculty and Staff
NRCLC has a highly qualified and experienced faculty of professors to help and guide the students.
- NRCLC College offers Integrated LLB (five-years) and LLB (three-year) courses at the undergraduate level. Admission to these courses will be done through merit list issued by the college based on scores in the MH-CET examination.
- For Integrated courses, candidates must have passed two years of Pre University Examinations or 10+2 (HSC) with at least 45% marks. The minimum educational qualification required for admissions to a three-year course is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream (10+2+3 years pattern).
- The course has to be applied for through the offline process.
- The application form needs to be filled manually and the copy needs to be submitted to the University office.
- The application should reach the college on or before the last date of submission of the form.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.