Law colleges in Kozhikode offer various postgraduate and undergraduate law courses approved by Bar Council of India. Markaz Law College is a private law college in Kozhikode run by Markaz Knowledge City Education Zone. This Institution aims to prepare students into Law professionals that preserve the integrity and Dignity of the Constitution of India.
Markaz Law College provides Clam, Hygienic and Healthy atmosphere for their students. College Library is well equipped with a sufficient number of Text Books, Journals, Reference Books and Periodicals. It also conducts periodic International Law Seminars and conventions to impart better knowledge and exposure to students in the field of Law. The college also encourages students to participate in Co-curricular activities for the overall development as a Whole.
One of the best law colleges, Markaz Law College, Kozhikode offers admission in Integrated five-year B.B.A LL. B course and three-year postgraduate LL. B course.
|BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
The Faculty and staff members serve the core mission and vision of the educational Institution. Markaz Law College is ranked among the top law colleges in Kozhikode, it has very skilled and professional faculties that make students learn from the best. All the faculty and staff members are deeply committed to bringing up a system of quality education as well as profound moral and ethical values. Markaz Law college is one of the best colleges to pursue higher education in the field of law.
- Admissions at Markaz Law college are conducted based on the State level Law entrance test.
- Applicants can apply online by filling the application form available at the College official website
- The college takes an aggregate of marks scored on a merit basis and common Law entrance test basis to select the right candidate.
- Fifty percent of the seats are filled by the Commissioner of entrance examination on the basis of merit/ Entrance examination and the remaining seats by the college.
- Pass with 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognized by the Board.
- State Level Law Entrance test score conducted by the Commissioner of entrance examination (Government of Kerala)
- The candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age. There is no upper age limit for admission to the integrated five-year Law course.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.