Top Law Colleges in Raipur: Chhattisgarh is one of the new and tenth-largest state’s in India. The state has been established with so many top new law institutes over the year. The state capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur has been counted as a vital educational hub in India. The city has many Institutes of national importance in various disciplines such as law, medicine, engineering, management, hospitality and pharmacy. It is the only in Indian city which has prominent academic institutes including Hidayatullah National Law University as one of the top Law Colleges in our country.
Raipur is a vital commercial and industrial destination for industries pertaining to Power, Steel, Coal minerals, iron and chemicals.
The presence of these prominent Industries increased frequency of interaction with business leaders and stalwarts. The academic curriculum of the top Law universities in Raipur is women around the experiential learning, hands on training and industrial visits.
These top academic institutes indulge in activities that provides a podium to students for summer training,internships, orientation sessions and articleship. The practical approach and academic rigor towards learning help students of these top Law University and colleges securing best opportunities to work with leading industries and business establishments.
Considered to be one of the world’s first integrated City Raipur has been on expansion and infrastructure upgrade mode. The city offers all basic amenities and modern infrastructure including Swami Vivekananda airport, versatile tourist destinations,robustfacilities like roads, parks and recreational zones.
Best Law Colleges in Raipur
Raipurhas succeeded to give the best Law colleges like Hidayatullah National Law University which is an NLU, and private colleges like Amity University, ITM University, Kalinga University and many more these are the few Law colleges that ranks high in the list. The law college participates in CLAT, which is a standard examination for admissions to law programmes conducted by NLU. Some of the colleges have their own Institute examinations like ITMUR for ITM University, KALSEE for taking admission in Kalinga University etc.
Every year with changing trend in stream selection we have seen the number of students increasing and appearing for this exam and their interest inclination towards LAW as a career option with this increase so is the competition is also increased. Most of the colleges prefer to accept CLAT score as a selection criterion. Check the admission procedure for more details.
Law Colleges in Raipur Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Raipur conduct admissions on the basis of merit list drawn on the basis of the performance of the candidate in 10+2 / I.A. / I.SC / I.Com or equivalent recognized by State/ Central Govt. Board/ Council
- Minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- All relevant documents like mark sheets and identity verification required.
- Some Institute conducts their own test like ITMUR and KALSEE so students need to qualify these exams.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT as a part of their selection criteria.
Law Colleges in Raipur Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT Score
- LSAT / ITMUR / KALSEE
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Raipur Cut-off
- Colleges considering CLAT score for admissions releases cut off after CLAT result declaration.
- Factors like previous year cut-off, difficulty level, number of appearing candidates; the CLAT cut off is formulated.
- Institutes like Amity and Kalinga University offers world class academics.
- The affiliated institutes offer praiseworthy placement records with top recruiters participating in placement drives.
- In a nutshell, aspiring candidates needs to properly analyse the factors like admission procedure, fees structure, course design, placement records, and beforehand prior to making a selection.
- An overall look up of all these characteristics related to a college will certainly place you in the top law college of Raipur.