Top Law Colleges in Patna: Patna, being the capital and the significant city of Bihar state stands high as it is the one, advancing every next day in terms of development and some of the prominent educational institutions for studies in Law dwells here.
India is a diverse country, be it culture, religion, or in its constitutional phase. Law study has always been able to maintain its label of respect in the eyes of population. India bears a hybrid legal system having elements of civil law, common law, equitable law, religious law, criminal law etc.
Patna, this place has some of the best ranked Law colleges to go for. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is a public Law school and a National Law University situated in Patna, dedicated to the field of Legal education. Other government and private law colleges in Patna that proved out to be prolific in law education are Patna Law College, Bihar Institute of Law, Amity University etc.
Best Law Colleges in Patna
Patna has succeeded to give the best Law studies to candidates through its Law colleges that ranks high in the list. The array of best Law colleges in Patna has been crafted to render you with all the required information you need to get your queries answered and grab the best law college. The law college participates in CLAT, which is a standard examination for admissions to law programmes conducted by NLU. Every year with changing trend in stream selection we have seen the number of students increasing and appearing for this exam and their interest inclination towards LAW as a career option with this increase so is the competition is also increased. Most of the colleges prefer to accept CLAT score as a selection criterion. Check the admission procedure for more details.
Law Colleges in Patna Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Patna conduct admissions through entrances and merit-basis.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT as a part of their selection criteria.
- Interested students must register themselves with the college by filling the admission form keeping in mind the deadlines as it is changing due to COVID-19 impact and should visit the website of colleges regularly for updates and notifications.
- Colleges assess application and take aggregate of marks scored in required exam and on merit basis and entrance basis select the right candidate.
Law Colleges in Patna Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT Score
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Patna Cut-off
- Colleges considering CLAT score for admissions releases cut off after CLAT result declaration.
- Factors like previous year cut-off, difficulty level, number of appearing candidates, the CLAT cut off is formulated.
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna Law college are some of the best law colleges in Patna imparting the best legal studies with varieties of law courses. Bihar Institute of Law, Amity University tops in the list of private law colleges in Patna.
- Also, these institutions offers praise worthy placement records with top recruiters participating in placement drives.
- In a nutshell, aspiring candidates needs to properly analyse the factors like admission procedure, fees structure, course design, placement records, beforehand prior to making a selection.
- An overall look up of all these characteristics related to a college will certainly place you in the top law college Patna.