Top Law Colleges in Nanded: Today, Nanded is the chosen destination for pursuing higher education in courses of study like Law. TheColleges and universities receive applications from not only locals but people from all across the country for their plethora of law colleges and the facilities that the city has to offer.
Law studies offer undergraduate and graduate programs to students who have a passion for studying law. There is no age limit to pursue a degree in Law. If you are pursuing law after 12th, then you can get yourself enrolled in the 5-year Integrated Law Undergraduate Programme by appearing for CLAT or MH-CET for law colleges in Maharashtra. However, if you look forward to pursuing LLB after completing graduation, you can still appear for CLAT to get admitted to the top law colleges in Nanded.
Law colleges have seen a growing demand over the past few years and most of it is credited to the growing acceptance of CLAT scores by many major universities across the country. CLAT or Common Law Admission Test is a centralized national level governmental entrance test for admissions to twenty-two National Law Universities in India while many universities still accept qualification exams merit scores.
Best Law Colleges in Nanded
- Narayan Rao Chavan Law College
- Sharad Chandra Pawar Law College
- Shri Sewadas ShikshanPrasarak Mandal’s Mahatma Gandhi Law College
Law Colleges in Nanded - Eligibility Criteria
- All of these courses require a minimum passing percentage in 10+2 qualification exams(45%) or any equivalent board recognized by the government or the state university. (40% for SC/ST)
- MH-CET Law Score
Law Colleges in Nanded - Admission Procedure
- MH-CET is widely accepted when applying for top colleges in Nanded, while many state universities still use merit scores for the selection process
- Colleges can be applied by submitting the college application form offline with application fees.
- The student selection procedure is based on the clearance of the Cut-off scores set by the respective college.
Law Colleges in Nanded Cut Off
- Once the MH-CET scores are out, a general cut-off score is calculated by the colleges based on various factors. Cut-offs for the previous year(2019) were around 98-129 for law colleges in Nanded
- NRCLC and a few other Law colleges in Bihar require CET scores to meet their eligibility criteria.
Aspirants must check these parameters before selecting a college for higher studies-
- Which major to opt for
- Convenience of Location
- Public or Private University
- Fee Structure
- University ranking and infrastructure
Depending upon these, you must select the college wisely. However, choose the one which benefits your learning experience and gives you exposure and you will surely get into the best law college inNanded.