Top Law Colleges in Mysore: CLAT is the common entrance exam for the admissions to Law. The top law colleges in India accept CLAT score and provide admissions to students in various courses of law. Even the best colleges in Mysore, accept CLAT score. Yet, a few private law colleges in Mysore conduct admissions on the basis of merit. Whereas, government law colleges in Mysore accept CLAT and few conduct in-house examination for the selection process.
Studying law is challenging for a few students as it does require mindfulness and interest. Picking up law as your career choice will be highly rewarding in the end. With full determination, you can make it to the top law colleges in Mysore. University of Mysore is one of the top law colleges in India. The university accepts CLAT score and takes in consideration your 10+2 marks. The university offers you 5-year integrated course –B.A LLB. Government law colleges in Mysore provide admissions on merit basis too.
Best Law Colleges in Mysore
The students with 45% and above marks in 10+2 are eligible for merit based admission in a reputed institution. Despite of the stream studied, you can still pursue law. Now that specialization in various branches has been introduced, you can choose a particular branch to study. If you studied computer science in you 12th, you can pursue graduation in cyber law and even diploma courses in specific branches are available. The list with this article will provide all the required information about the courses, colleges, admission criteria, and eligibility criteria.
Law Colleges in Mysore Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Mysore conduct admissions through entrances and merit-basis.
- Most of the universities and colleges accept CLAT as a part of their selection criteria followed by GDPI. Some of the other government and private law colleges in Mysore provide admissions on merit basis.
- Aspirants must register themselves with the college by filling the admission form with all the required details.
- Colleges take aggregate of marks scored on merit basis and entrance basis to select the right candidate.
Law Colleges in Mysore Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses in Law, colleges prefer:
- 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent board recognised by Board. (40% for SC/ST)
- CLAT Score
- No upper age limit
Law Colleges in Mysore Cut Off
Students should be clear with their choice of branch and courses. However, keeping in mind their choices, they should choose colleges. Not all the law colleges in Mysore provide wide range of law curriculum. Before choosing the colleges, make a list depending on these factors:
- Courses offered
- Admission process
- Selection criteria
- Fee structure
- Student opinion
All of these factors are important in deciding the institution. Therefore, the choice of institution should be according to your choice of course.