Top Law Colleges in Durgapur: Durgapur is considered to be the fastest-growing megacity of West Bengal. It has a massive base of Steel Industries, and it is popularly known as the Steel city of Eastern India. Durgapur is the fastest emerging city in the field of education and becomes one of the multipurpose City of India. Durgapur is building its name in the field of education has some of the top educational Institutes in West Bengal such as National Institute Of Technology (N.I.T.), previously known as R.E.C., Regional Engineering College, National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies, Durgapur, etc.
Due to the rapid increase in demand for lawyers, Legal studies have become one of the top courses offered by several colleges in Durgapur. Law, as a profession, encompasses a wide variety of rewarding and often lucrative career options. After seeing this trend, top law colleges in Durgapur have introduced Integrated five year Law programmes. Five years Law generally comprises of courses such as B.A. L.L.B, B.COM L.L.B, and B.B.A. L.L.B. There are two top law colleges in Durgapur known for their faculty and Law course. Some sought after law colleges are Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies and Law College, Durgapur which are affiliated to KaziNazrul University. These private law colleges give admissions to candidates based onthe Entrance examination and Merit.
Best Law Colleges in Durgapur
Law colleges in Durgapur have introduced Law programs in their curriculum at Undergraduate, Post-graduate, and doctoral levels after getting approval from Bar Council of India. The list of Best Law Colleges in Durgapur will provide you with required information about the colleges, admission procedure, eligibility criteria, cut off, and other related information.
Law Colleges in Durgapur Admission Procedure
- Law colleges in Durgapur conduct the Entrance test and also give admission based on Merit.
- Applicants have to register themself by filling the online application form available at the College official website with all the required details.
- The college takes an aggregate of marks scored on a merit basis and entrance test basis to select the right Candidate.
Law Colleges in Durgapur Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for ST/SC Category.
- Age as per the latest rules and regulations of the Bar Council of India Rules for legal studies.
- Candidates appearing or appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
Law Colleges in Durgapur Cut Off
Private law colleges in Durgapur offering a 5-year integrated course gives admission based on Merit regardless of the stream you studied in 12th. All the law college in Durgapur is affiliated by the KaziNazrul University which takes the in-house entrance examination to select Candidate. After the declaration of Entrance test score results. KaziNazrul University will release college cut-off. Based on factors like difficulty level, and the previous year’s cut-off, the number of candidates appearing for the exam the cut-off is calculated.
Law is a very lucrative profession. There are my students who aspire to become a lawyer and have multiple college options available. But one should wisely choose a college, keeping all the factors into consideration such as fees, Course structure, Faculty, Ranking, Infrastructure, Collaboration, etc. Durgapur has some of the best law colleges for students who want to pursue Law as a career in West Bengal.