Kerala Law Academy (KLA), also referred to as Kerala Law Academy Law College (KLALC), is one of the top private law colleges in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. Founded in 1967, it is the first and was for many years the only, private law institution in the state. It is accredited by the Bar Council of India and affiliated to the University of Kerala.
One of the top Law Colleges in Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala Law Academy has both the three year and the five-year LL.B programs (under the graduate stream of study) and the LL.M and M.B.L programs (under the post-graduate stream of study). One of the best law colleges inThiruvananthapuram,it has an active Moot Court Society and students of the society have also participated in various competitions held outside India. Kerala Law Academy
also conducts a legal aid clinic to provide legal assistance to members of the underprivileged sections of the society.Admissions to most courses are merit-based while for others, an interview is also conducted. The university conducts its entrance exam for admissions to BA LLB, BCom LLB, and LLB.
KLA - Courses Offered
KLA - College Faculty and Staff
KLA has a highly qualified and experienced faculty of professors to help and guide the students. They also keep adapting to the trends in teaching methodologies to impart knowledge in the best way possible to help provide the students with great opportunities in the future.
KLA - Application Process
The college provides Application form in Online and offline mode.
- Admissions at KLA is conducted based on the KLEE Entrance Exam score.
- Application forms can be obtained from the college office or the official website respectively on payment of application fees
- Along with the application form, photocopies of the required documents must be submitted before the last date.
- The selection process of the applicants seeking admission in BA.LLB and B.Com.LL.B are strictly made based on merit.
- For admission to UG Law programs, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programs 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and the KLEE entrance score.
Kerala Law Academy is located in Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala, India, on a hill of sylvan splendor with a view of the Arabian Sea on one side and the Western Ghats on the other. The liberal ambiance of the research wing Center for Advanced Legal Studies and Research is conducive to ignite nascent thoughts and ideals. This finds vivid expression in “Academy Law Review” which has won international acclaim ever since its appearance in print in 1977.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.