When we talk about one of the Top class law colleges KU is definitely a name that would top the list. Kalinga is a Private University of Chhattisgarh state. The University established as an institute of excellence of higher education in our country. Kalinga University promotes cultural diversity and has over 7,000 students from all over the country and foreign countries, including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Nigeria, South Korea, and Uganda. The private University is recognised by UGC, BCI, PCI, and AICTE and is a member of AIU.
With the support of faculty, students, and administration, the name of the university is shining like a star on the horizontal of quality education. The campus is pollution-free and constructed into a smart infrastructure. The primary objective is smart infrastructure, student facilities, and good quality education which can provide students their best experience. KU, Chhattisgarh has more than 75 Laboratories, well equipped smart classes and a Library with the best collection of books.
KU, Chhattisgarh awards merit scholarship to -
- The meritorious students based on their merit in Intermediate/Higher Secondary examination,
- And to the students belong to special categories.
The Scholarship is given by KU on the tuition fee in the following ways:-
- 75% of tuition fees will be given as a scholarship to the candidates securing 90% above in 10+2
- 50% of tuition fees will be given as a scholarship to the candidates securing 75% in 10+2.
- 25% tuition fee will be given as a scholarship to the candidates securing 60%-75% in 10+2.
- To the SC/ST/ward of Ex-Serviceman/OBC/One of the siblings will be given 25% of the tuition fee as a scholarship.
- Girl child/Physically handicapped/sportsperson/ward of Kalinga Staff will be given 50% on tuition fee.
Both of the mentioned courses below are a five-year full-time integratedprogrammes in Law offered by KALINGA University, Raipur with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
BBA LLB (Hons.) Integrated Course
BA LLB (Hons.) Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
The faculties are very well educated and have teaching as well as industry experience of their respective subjects All the faculty members clears the doubts and often repeat the same topics if necessary. The faculties are cooperative cool and friendly as well. Faculties are highly knowledgeable which brings high level of interest in them as a teacher and also students feel very comfortable in the environment
Kalinga University, Raipur Admission Process.
- Kalinga University admission forms are available on their official website (www.Kalingauniversity.ac.in) or candidates can get the forms in person from the administration office of KU, they need to register themselves through any procedure.
- Candidate has to qualify institute examination KALSEE.
- KALSEE is a 90-minute Computer-Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Kalinga University) and is held in various cities across India and other countries
- Submit the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online or offline in the name of Kalinga University Raipur.
- Candidates must attach the required documents with self-attested with the form.
- No age bar.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from the respective stream with at least 45%(SC/ST- 40%) from a recognized board to take admission in BA LL.B and BBA LL.B programme.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score (KALSEE entrance test).
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.