Top law colleges in Gwalior consist of many private and government law colleges. Jiwaji University is considered one of the top universities to pursue law. Being one of the best law universities in the state, Jiwaji university provides affiliation to many colleges of Gwalior and Chambal. The School of Studies in Law has both undergraduate and post- graduate law courses. The Insititute of Law (Jiwaji University) was established in August 1999.The university has produced well-qualified Lawyers and Judges with well-equipped proficiency and integrity towards their profession. Along with the academic knowledge the students are given practical training of Law in the college itself. One should aim to pursue a five year integrated law course from Jiwaji University.
Jiwaji University is a government law college in Gwalior and it is approved by the Bar Council of India. It offers a 3 year and a 5 year integrated Law Degree. One of the best law colleges in Gwalior to pursue law, this college provides students with modern infrastructure facilities such as well-stocked library, Moot Court Room Judge`s Chamber, Seminar hall, Conference Room, Legal aid Cell, Computer Laboratory, Internet facility etc.
|BA LLB Integrated Course
|B.Com LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
Jiwaji university, ranked one of the top law universities in Gwalior, offers the best possible teaching faculty to its students. The faculty is well qualified and efficient and provides rich academic inputs. The faculty conducts regular exercises of Moot Court competitions, Paralegal clinics, and legal aid programs under the able guidance and surveillance of Hon`ble High Court and distinct court legal aid committees.
- Admissions are conducted based on the score in CLAT and Jiwaji University Entrance Exam.
- The university allocates seats based on the prepared merit list of the entrance examination.
- The minimum score in the entrance test to get admission is 30%.
- For admission to UG Law programs, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programs 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the Jiwaji University Entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.