ITM is a Private University of Chhattisgarh state, owned and managed by ITM Group of Institutions. The University is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh and was established in the year 2012. ITM University is recognized by University Grants Commission of India (UGC). Approved and Recognized by BCI – Bar Council of India
ITM University Raipur offers scholarships on Merit-cum-means basis. These scholarships are awarded in form of part or full waiver of Academic fees and other costs at the discretion of Scholarship Committee.
Both of the mentioned courses below are a five-year full-time integrated programmes in Law offered by ITM University, Raipur with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
BBA LLB (Hons.) Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
It can be stated that the institute has got the best faculty in best environment. The teachers are too supportive and give individual attention to each and every student. All are well qualified, and come from similar backgrounds with industry experience.Faculties give you practical examples, interesting assignment and project through which you understand better about the subject.
ITM University, Raipur Admission Process.
- The candidate should have appeared CLAT exam or ITMUR entrance test.
- For admission to BBA-LL.B. program, preference is given to CLAT appeared students.
- Selection will be on the basis of percentage or Marks in 10+2 Examination and Entrance Exam.
- Admissions are conducted online through the official website of University.
- Application fees Rs. 1,000/- can be paid online through credit/debit card or net-banking.
- No age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for reservation categories)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score (CLAT exam or ITMUR entrance test).
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.