IMS Unison University is one of the best private law universities in Uttarakhand. It has been consistently ranked as the top private University in the country.Being one of the best law colleges in the state provides the best education in law and has continuously provided our country with its best lawyers. IMS Unison University is one of the best law colleges in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, to pursue a five-year integrated course. IMS Unison University is considered one of the top law universities in Dehradun and it has an excellent placement track record. Law graduates from IMS Unison University have a plethora of job opportunities in the field of law.
IMS Unison University is a private law college approved by the Bar Council of India, AICTE, AIU, and UGC that offers two top law integrated courses of period 5 years. It is the best university in Uttarakhand, known for the overall development of its students by organizing activities like Debate, Moot Court, Mock Trials, Expert Lectures, National Moot Court Competition, and conferences to encourage the confidence of students. The University campus houses cafeteria, well-equipped libraries, Banks, and Gymnasium for students. Students keen to pursue a five year integrated course aim to get admission in this university.
|BA LLB Hons.
|BBA LLB Hons
Faculty and Staff
The IMS Unison University Law faculty is blended with multidisciplinary experts. Its faculty consists of leading legal minds and all are committed to guiding the next generation of lawyers to achieve professional excellence. Best University for law in Dehradun, IMS Unison University endeavours to provide an intellectually stimulating learning environment for undergraduates and post graduate students.
- Admission is given on basis of merit score of CLAT/LSAT and performance in the personal interview.
- Candidate who has cleared LSAT / CLAT / any entrance test conducted by Central Universities / State Universities and NLU Delhi will be given preference at the time of admission.
- For admission to UG Law programs, the Candidate should be below Twenty (20) years of age.
- Aspirants seeking admission should have passed 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 45% marks and English as a subject.
- Students should visit the college website to understand the eligibility criteria mentioned there.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.