ICFAI Ranchi provides various courses in different domains. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and diploma degree. Some of the programs are BBA, LLB, BTech, PhD, BCA, BCom, MCA, MCom and there are some special integrated courses like BBA+ MBA, BCA+ MCA, BBA LLB and BA LLB (Hons). The university was established in 1984. The university also announced a very professional program in Financial Analysis in the year 1985.
The campus of ICFAI Ranchi is wonderful with all the modern facilities. It has WIFI, 24*7 strict security, modern libraries. The environment of the university is very professional and highly disciplined. It also provides FLP Programs for students to learn the subject of interest apart from their enrolled programs. It has good infrastructure and excellent hostels.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
ICFAI Ranchi hires professionals who have studied from reputed colleges. The faculty members are given regular trainings and committed to impart knowledge to the students and shaping them into great individuals. They are well versed with all the updations in the technology and the teaching culture. They use innovative methods to teach students. So that they can retain the learnings for a longer time.
- Admissions at ICFAI Ranchi are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- To Apply for Integrated Law College, you must score 45% aggregate marks is required.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.