Sikkim is a very literate state and people here truly value education. Being India's one of the least populated states and rich in biodiversity, many students prefer studying here. Top law colleges of Sikkim consists of many private and government law colleges. ICFAI University, Gangtok is one of the be law colleges of Sikkim. The private law college of Sikkim is situated on Ranka road, Gangtok, Sikkim. It is affiliated to Bar Council of India, New Delhi and is approved by the UGC as well as ACU. It has been accredited ‘A+’ grade by NAAC.
Established in 2004, ICFAI University provides students with multiple facilities such as time to time counselling, well-built library, moot court, fitting dental clinic and a computer lab. Students are also provided with suitable scholarships awarded on the basis of their merit. The institute has been granted approval from the UGC for offering 5year BBA LLB(Hons), BA LLB (Hons) and 3 year LL. B program at the University.
|BA LL. B
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff of the college are highly qualified. The non-teaching staff is also sufficient and well behaved, offering an ambience of comfortable learning for the students. The inputs provided by faculty members help students to hone their skills and enhance their learning.
- Admission in LLB is granted either on the basis of merit or will be based on CLAT Or LSAT Or ILSAT Score.
- Admission Seekers must fulfil the required eligibility criteria.
- The application fee is INR 3000.
- The total fees for the law program are less than 1.5 Lacs which is to be deposited at the time of admission. However, the fee is subject to change as per the decision of the college management.
- The candidate must have qualified 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST category).
- There are age limits but can be relaxed as per B.C.I Guidelines.
- The candidate is supposed to appear for CLAT or other entrance exams as announced by the Institute.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.