Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram at the University of Kerala
is one of the institutions imparting undergraduate and graduate legal education in India
. The college is one of the top law colleges in Thiruvananthapuram and one of the oldest law institutions in the country.Established in 1875 by the Maharajah of the erstwhile Princely State of Travancore, the college has produced some of the finest legal minds, including Indian Supreme Court Judges, more than half a dozen sitting Judges of the Kerala High Court, Union Ministers/legislators, academicians, bureaucrats, etc
Government Law College- Faculty,and Staff
One of the best law colleges in Thiruvananthapuram, Government Law College has a highly qualified and experienced faculty of professors to help and guide the students.
Government Law College- Admission Procedure
- The application process is only through offline mode.
- Admissions at GLC is conducted based on the CLAT Exam score
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized board for admission to integrated 5-Year courses(BA.LLB) and A bachelor’s degree for admission to 3-year law course(LLB)
- Admission to PG courses is based upon a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% in graduation.
Government Law College- Eligibility
- For admission to UG Law programs, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to 5 year Law programs- 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Aspirants seeking admissions to 3 year Law programs- 10+2+3 with 45 % from a recognized University or institution.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and the CLAT entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.