Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, formerly Agra University, is a state university located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. A decisive characteristic in influencing the education of an academic institution is the pursuit of excellence and consistent adherence to high standard in terms of imparting knowledge promoting research. During last eighty three years the University has endeavored to keep adopting these high ideas and has established rich traditions and evolved respect from the intellectual community. Apart from other streams and courses the university has a separate wing for Department of Contemporary Social Studies & Law established in (1998)
Under this university affiliation comes Aditya College of Law and MD Law College which has shown excellent results over the past trends both of these college offers BA LL.B Programme as an integrated course respectively.
BA LLB (Hons.) Integrated Course
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra Admission Process
- Admissions are conducted online through the official website of University.
- For admission to BA LLB programme, are based both on the marks in the entrance exams and rank in the merit list.
- Students have to give University entrance exam.
- No age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score conducted by university.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.