Dr Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya (DAVM), commonly known as Anushka Law College was established in 2003 by Dr Anushka Memorial Educational Society (DAMES) to commemorate the memory of Late Dr Anushka Surana. The aim of the institute was to train a colossal number of legal professionals in Southern Rajasthan dominated by tribal population. The law students are often exposed to Information and software technologies and thus, toapplication of Information Technology in Law. It has been declared as the top law college of Udaipur and is recognized by State Government, BCI and affiliated to Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
The campus is spread over the land area of 104,000 Sq. feet and provides various facilities such as well equipped computer lab, reading room, reference and book bank facilities, sports complex, hostel facility for outstation students and sterilized food courts. 24*7 Wi-Fi Facility is available in the college and hostel campus. Placement records of the college have been quite good.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty of the college is of high caliber, which not only caters academic needs but also prepares its students for various competitive exams. Practical training is imparted by frequent visits to District Courts, High Courts, and Supreme Courts. In addition to this, moot court workshops and seminars are conducted from time to time. The college staff uses modern methods of teaching.
- Admission shall be based on merit and as per rules of the authority.
- A candidate is supposed to submit the admission form along with the essential documents (mentioned on form and college website) and may have to appear for an interview at his own expenses.
- Annual fee for the law course is less than 1.5 Lacs.
- Fee relaxation is provided on need-com merit basis. Special concession is given to some particular sections.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% in any stream.
- There is no age limit.
For more information, download the brochure from the link below