Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi provides various courses under its umbrella. BBA, Mass Communication, BA, B.Com, LLB, Integrated law courses are some of the courses. It is the college, which cares for nature, culture, and this is well depicted in their logo. It has wheat crown that depicts the rich agriculture in Jharkhand, it also has green as major colour in their logo, which signifies greenery and love for nature. The campus is mesmerizing. It has a vibrant green campus with classrooms blending in the environment. The classroom is located in Mango Orchards. It also provide opportunity to the students to participate in placement drives and get hired by the top recruiters from government and private firms.
The college has great infrastructure and vibes. It has with well-equipped libraries, multiple eating joints, common rooms for students and best hostel facility surrounded by Sal trees. Central University of Jharkhand is a public university that offers 3 years and 5 years Law Degree. The college provides all of the required facilities that a student require.
|BA/BBA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
The faculty members in the university are expert in their domains and are well qualified with great experience. They are very hardworking and believes in bringing results. They leave no stone unturned in nurturing students.
- Admissions at Central University of Jharkhand are conducted based on the CLAT score.
- The college accepts National Level Common Law Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
- The colleges accepts entrance score of CLAT.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.