Students keen to pursue a five-year integrated course fromCareer College of Law have to clear their 12th exams. Top college to study law, Career College of Law Bhopal has a world-class infrastructure, has the most Hi-tech campus, and top placement opportunities.Top Law college, Career College of Law, Bhopal adopts a multidisciplinary approach towards legal education and focuses on the holistic development of students. At the academic front, the best law college “Career College of Law” is constantly evolving and innovating to meet the industry needs. Apart from the regular course, students also participate in case studies, undertake industry projects, presentations, research work, etc. that enhance their learning experience at the campus. There are many career avenues after the candidate completes higher studies in law from this reputed college. Students will get more information from the official website of the college.
BA LLB (Hons) Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
One of the best colleges to study five- year integrated law course, Career College of Law has a well- qualified teaching staff which impart theoretical knowledge that encompasses the industry needs as well.
- Students have to visit the college website andfill in the admission form.
- Students have to fill in the correct transaction details and upload the fee receipt carefully.
- The details have to be filled in very carefully and checked before saving the form.
- Students will receive an email within 7 days stating the admission status.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes should have cleared class 12th with 45 % (General category), 42% for OBC Category, and 40% for SC and ST category.
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and the interview.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.