Top law college in Anand includes “Anand Law College”.It is a private college affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Gujarat. It is located in Anand. The college was established in 1964 under the guidance of the great visionary Late Dr. Gordhanbhai Shanabhai Patel (Vakil Saheb). It is one of the best colleges providing legal education in Anand district.Anand Law College considered one of the best law colleges in Anand (Gujarat), it is affiliated to Sardar Patel University (Re-accreditated‘A’ grade by NAAC), Vallabh Vidyanagar, and recognized by the Bar Council of India. The college comes under section 2(F) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Anand law college, being the best law college in Anand offers integrated law courses to the students. The courses have been designed to promote and develop an interdisciplinary approach to appreciate law in a social and developmental context. This course will also help in producing lawyers with a sense of social responsibility who can face new challenges posed to the legal profession from time to time.This best law college “Anand Law College” also has a huge book bank. Anand Law College is one of the top law colleges in Anand also provides the facility of MOOT Court for law students to practice the court sessions. It has a hostel for both boys and girls with good hygiene and provides nutritious food.
BA/BBA LLB Hons. Integrated Course
Faculty and Staff
Anand Law college has a team of dedicated faculty and staff. The law faculty at Anand Law college has a rich experience and they provide an intellectually stimulating environment to the students. Best law college in Anand, this college provides the right balance of academic and co-curricular activities.
- Candidate has to fill the online form available on the website of the college.
- College shortlists students based on the merit list.
- Admissions at ALC are conducted after the declaration of result of national Law entrance exams; CLAT.
- For admission to UG Law programs, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programs 10+2 in any stream with 45 %. (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the marks of 10+2, CLAT, or Gujarat State entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.