Amity University the name speaks for itself, the university was ranked 1st among not for profit universities. It has infrastructure facilities that are unmatched in the city. Amity University Patna is a part of 25-years old, leading education group of India, set up with a vision to contribute to nation-building through education, where currently 150,000+ students are pursuing 300 programmes including Law as one of the programmes, across campuses in India and abroad.Amity University Patna is yet another landmark project by Amity to revolutionize the Indian higher education Sector by providing globally benchmarked, research and employment oriented education. It became the part of the first truly Global Education Group, in Bihar.
Amity University Patna offers infrastructure and facilities that are unmatched in the region.Located in the heart of the city in Patna. Amity University Patna is strategically located, which gives students immense exposure and convenience in terms of academic pursuits, commuting, leisure, security and accessibility. The university has a placement cell which collaborates with Amity's Corporate Resource Centre to facilitate career planning for its students. Around 36,000 on-campus placements have been facilitated in the previous years.
In campus facilities that are provided- Library, Cafeteria, Hostel, Sports Complex, Hospital / Medical Facilities, Wi-Fi Campus, Auditorium, Air conditioned Classrooms and Laboratories.
Both of the mentioned courses below are a five-year full-time integrated programmes in Law offered by Amity University, Patna with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
|BBA LLB Integrated Course
|BA LLB Integrated Course
Faculty & Staff
Amity Law School Patna has approximately 40-50 faculty of average age 35-40. Each faculty is highly educated and highly professional withPhd and MBA degrees from reputed colleges. Group of 10 faculty have their cabin on every floor, considering their active participation in various activities at college level, Students can easily meet and discuss their problems with faculties. They are connected on cellphones or through emails with students almost 24hrs.
Amity University, Patna Admission Process
- The admission process of Amity Patna begins January with the application process that candidates can complete in either online or offline mode.
- Candidates will be required to appear for Written Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion depending on the admission criteria laid down for each course.
- For admission to BBA LLB and BA LLB admissions, candidates holding merit score in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) may be eligible.
- Admission Cycle – January – August
- Selection Process/Criteria – CLAT + Merit-based
- Mode of Application – Online and offline
- Candidates can apply on the official website of the university or can visit the campus to start the admissions process
- Students have to pay INR 1,100/- for an admission pack
- For admission to UG Law programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG Law programmes 10+2 with 50 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score (CLAT).
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.