Among the popular hotel management entrance exams, IIHM eCHAT is also placed in the top order. The International Institute of Hotel Management conducts the exam for the admission of candidates in the different programmes offered by the institution, throughout the nation.
It can be interpreted from the exam title that it's of online mode which abbreviates to electronic Common Hotel Admission Test.
In eCHAT, candidates are tested on different subjects. Some of the question formats that were included in IIHM eCHAT are:
Section 1: General Awareness
1) Which of the following is used in pencils?
2) The smallest bone of our body is found in?
a) Our ear
b) Our nose
c) Our eye
d) Our toe
3) Westside store is an enterprise of
c) Aditya Birla
d) none of these
Section 2: English
1) Find the correctly spelt word?
2) I am afraid ____cats.
3) Would you mind ____the window
b) to close
Section 3: Aptitude
1) If a clock takes seven seconds to strike seven, how long will it take to strike ten?
a) 7 Seconds
b) 9 Seconds
c) 10 Seconds
d) None of the above
2) A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
a) 120 metres
b) 180 metres
c) 324 metres
d) 150 metres
3) If REASON is called as 5 and BELIEVED as 7, what is the code no of GOVERNMENT?
Section 4: Analytical Reasoning
1) A pen is to poet as a needle is to
2) Choose that pair in which the words are differently related.
a) Gold: Ornaments
b) Earthen pots: Clay
c) Cloth: Garments
d) Wood: Furniture
3) Choose the group of letters which is different from others.
From the above IIHM eCHAT sample questions, candidates get an idea of the type of question that will be asked in the exam. We hope that the given article on the IIHM eCHAT helps the candidates to best prepare for the exam. We wish them good luck.
Must read Hotel Management articles