Top BBA Colleges in Kerala: The Kerala state draws several nature enthusiasts from all across the globe. The tourism industry is a major contributor to the state’s economy. Kerala has the highest literacy rate, which indicates the state government’s seriousness towards providing education to its residents. There are a host of career options for students who have appeared for higher secondary exams. Earlier the trend was students used to prepare for either medical or engineering entrance exams. But due to the advancement in technology, students have access to information and they are able to decide the stream in which they intend to do graduation. Pursuing BBA from top BBA colleges empowers the students in many ways.
Best BBA Colleges in Kerala
Students grasp the fundamentals of management subjects and gain knowledge in a way that makes them industry- ready. Top BBA colleges in Kerala engages students in case –studies, research projects, seminars etc. Many senior industrialists come to BBA college campuses in Kerala as guest speakers. These senior corporate officials share their experiences and give insight into the corporate lifestyle. These BBA graduates are benefitted by such corporate interface as they become mentally prepared to handle the pressures of a corporate job. Many good colleges offering BBA course have a placement cell and due to the coordinated efforts of students, seniors and teachers many get placed from the campus. The initial years in the corporate sector is a learning phase for many BBA graduates as this experience helps them to get a foothold in the business world.
BBA Colleges in Kerala Admission Procedure
- To pursue BBA from top colleges in Kerala, students seek admission either through entrances or on merit-basis.
- Top private and government colleges accept varied entrance scores as part of the selection criteria followed by GDPI.
- It is mandatory to understand the admission process of top BBA colleges situated in Kerala. Students keen to take admission in top BBA universities have to fill the admission forms and fill in the required details.
BBA Colleges in Kerala Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have scored a minimum of 45-55 % in class 12th Board examinations from CBSE or an equivalent board.
- It is compulsory to qualify Class 12th examinations for further admission process.
- NRI students who have passed their 10+2 exams or equivalent from foreign nations and are also eligible for some BBA entrance exams.
BBA Colleges in Kerala Cut Off
Students keen to study management from the top BBA colleges in Kerala. The colleges release cut-off after the results are declared. Many factors are taken into consideration such as the total number of students that had appeared for the exam, the total number of seats to be allocated, the difficulty level of the entrance, previous year cut-offs, etc.
After completing formal education from school, students enroll for courses based on their area of interest. Acquiring a bachelor of management studies or bachelor of business administration from top BBA colleges helps the student to broaden one’s horizon and makes him adapt to new changes in the demanding career. There is an immense scope for a BBA graduate. During the course the BBA student has to study various branches of management to gain a basic knowledge and understanding.
Students should give a careful thought while finalizing a stream in graduation. Three years in graduation should be seen as an investment to secure one’s prospects. Best colleges and universities providing graduation courses play a significant role in shaping the personalities of students. Therefore, students should choose the best institution for pursuing management course.