With the rapid growth in industrialization and the establishment of the corporate sector in the country over the past few years, a degree in Business Administration has become a most sought-after choice for many students. Therefore, in today’s world, management has become an attractive field for many students, aspiring for a successful corporate career. For students who have completed their 10+2, the first step towards a career in management is a BBA degree. As a manager, the students need to exhibit qualities like Logical Thinking, Decision Making, Leadership, Teamwork, etc. To check these qualities and many more, most of the top colleges of the country conduct their own entrance exam. In this article, we have listed down the major BBA entrance exams with brief details. The list of various BBA Entrance Exams is given below:
IIM Indore- IPM:
Integrated Program in Management is a five-year undergraduate national program conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
- Date of Examination: 2nd week of May, 2020 (tentative)
- Eligibility Criteria: For the under graduate courses, the candidate should have passed + 2 or is appearing in the final examination of +2. The maximum age limit for general and non- creamy OBC category is 20 years as on July 31, 2020 and 22 years for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Mode of Examination: Online/ Computer- based exam
- Total no. of Questions: The question paper comprises of 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries four marks for every correct answer and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer as negative marking.
- Exam Pattern :
Visit the Official Website for more information: www.iimidr.ac.in
||Number of Questions
||Time Allotted per section
Delhi University – Joint Admission Test is a national level competitive examination that facilitates admission into various undergraduate level courses like: BBA (FIA), BMS etc. More than 22,000 students compete every year for around 991 seats.
- DU- JAT will be conducted in the month of June.
- The overall paper pattern of DU JAT is given in the following table:
||Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General English, and General Awareness.
|Number of questions
||100 (25 per section)
|Duration of the test
||2 hours (120 mins)
+4 for correct answer
-1 for incorrect answer
0 for un-attempted question
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the DU- JAT exam candidates should have passed the qualifying examination +2. All the candidates belonging to general category should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 12th for the BBA test. For those belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD a minimum of 55% is required in class 12th.
Every year Symbiosis International University conducts SET BBA i.e. Symbiosis Entrance Test for admissions to various Symbiosis affiliated institutes.
- SET BBA 2020 will be conducted in the month of May.
- Exam Timing: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Eligibility Criteria: The test taker must have passed XII or equivalent from any recognized Board with at least 50% marks for the general category. All the candidates belonging to SC/ ST should have passed with minimum 45% marks.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- No. of Questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every right answer and no negative marking
- Exam Pattern:
For more details, visit the official website: www.set-test.org
||Total No. of Questions
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning
CET for GGSIPU-BBA
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Common Entrance Test GGSIPU CET for admissions to undergraduate courses like BBA. The University will be releasing its official date for the entrance examination. The GGSIPU- CET is conducted for the intake of students for BBA's allied courses as well, namely, BBA(Banking and Insurance) and BBA (Computer-Aided Management) courses.Given below are the useful insights for the entrance exam:
- Date of Examination: 2nd week of May, 2020 (Tentatively)
- Mode of Examination: Offline/ Pen- Paper based test
- Eligibility Criteria: All the candidates must have passed +2 from any recognized board with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate. The candidates must have passed English as a core or elective subject.
- Total no. of Questions: 150
- Duration: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks with -1 for the wrong answer.
- The various sections covered under this test are:
- Logical and Analytical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language & Comprehension
- Communication Aptitude