Students pursuing graduation in Business Administration are keen to work in the multi-national companies. Another objective of these BBA graduates is to understand the workings of the corporate world. The students studying in top BBA colleges in India intend to pick up managerial positions after they complete their graduation. The differentiating factor of BBA course is that it equips the student with core vocational skills. Most valid reason for many students opting for management field is that the business industry offers many enticing options for BBA graduates.
Reputed universities such as Christ University, IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak (5 Year integrated programme in Management), NMIMS, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University, offer Bachelor of Management/ Bachelor of Management Studies.
For students who have completed their 10+2, the first step towards a career in management is a BBA degree. As a manager, the students need to exhibit qualities like Logical Thinking, Decision Making, Leadership, Teamwork, etc. Many top colleges of the country conduct their own entrance exam to select most eligible candidates for the BBA course. To help you decide the most suitable BBA college for higher studies we have listed down the major BBA entrance exams with brief details in this article. The list of various BBA Entrance Exams is given below:
IIM Indore- IPM:
Integrated Program in Management is a five-year undergraduate national program conducted by the Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
- Date of Examination: July 14, 2021
- Eligibility Criteria: For the under graduate courses, the candidate should have passed + 2 or is appearing in the final examination of +2. The maximum age limit for general and non- creamy OBC category is 20 years as on July 31, 2021 and 22 years for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Mode of Examination: Online/ Computer- based exam
- Total no. of Questions: The question paper comprises of 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries four marks for every correct answer and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer as negative marking.
- Exam Pattern :
Visit the Official Website for more information: www.iimidr.ac.in
||Number of Questions
||Time Allotted per section
||Quantitative Ability (MCQ)
||Quantitative Ability (SA)
Delhi University – Joint Admission Test is a national level competitive examination that facilitates admission into various undergraduate level courses like BBA (FIA), BMS etc. More than 22,000 students compete every year for around 991 seats.
- DU- JAT exam date will be announced soon.
- The overall paper pattern of DU JAT is given in the following table:
||Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General English, and General Awareness.
|Number of questions
||100 (25 per section)
|Duration of the test
||2 hours (120 mins)
+4 for correct answer
-1 for incorrect answer
0 for un-attempted question
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the DU- JAT exam candidates should have passed the qualifying examination +2. All the candidates belonging to general category should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 12th for the BBA test. For those belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD a minimum of 55% is required in class 12th.
Every year Symbiosis International University conducts SET BBA i.e. Symbiosis Entrance Test for admissions to various Symbiosis affiliated institutes.
- SET BBA 2021 will be conducted on a revised date yet to be announced
- Exam Timing: To be announced
- Eligibility Criteria: The test taker must have passed XII or equivalent from any recognized Board with at least 50% marks for the general category. All the candidates belonging to SC/ ST should have passed with minimum 45% marks.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- No. of Questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every right answer and no negative marking
- Exam Pattern:
For more details, visit the official website: www.set-test.org
||Total No. of Questions
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning
CET for GGSIPU-BBA
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Common Entrance Test GGSIPU CET for admissions to undergraduate courses like BBA. The University will be releasing its official date for the entrance examination. The GGSIPU- CET is conducted for the intake of students for BBA's allied courses as well, namely, BBA(Banking and Insurance) and BBA (Computer-Aided Management) courses. Given below are the useful insights for the entrance exam:
- Date of Examination: To be notified
- Mode of Examination: To be notified
- Eligibility Criteria: All the candidates must have passed +2 from any recognized board with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate. The candidates must have passed English as a core or elective subject.
- Total no. of Questions: 150
- Duration: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks with -1 for the wrong answer.
- The various sections covered under this test are:
- Logical and Analytical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language & Comprehension
- Communication Aptitude