Students after appearing or qualifying their 10+2 exams look forward to go for a professional education and BBA becomes one among their prominent choices. If continued further it can be leveraged to an MBA and then converted to a lucrative career. There are many good colleges and universities imparting education in the undergraduate management courses such as Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), and Bachelor in Financial Management (BFM) etc.
In some of the top management institutions, there is an entrance gateway for the most pursued undergraduate management course, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). For example:-
- IPU CET for BBA- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance test conducted for admission to the undergraduate programme in management.
- SET BBA- Symbiosis Entrance Test for BBA is a standard test conducted by Symbiosis International University for admissions to its BBA programme.
- AIMA UGAT- Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a national level examination conducted annually by All India Management Association (AIMA) offering admissions to the BBA course.
- Christ University BBA entrance exam (CUET)- Christ University conducts the BBA entrance exam in 2 slots for the admission to its BBA course.
Since there is an entrance exam for the BBA courses in the famous universities, the candidates have to meet the minimum BBA eligibility conditions for applying for the same.
BBA Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 exams from a recognized education board by the university to which they are applying.
- The general category aspirants should have scored a minimum of 50% marks as an eligibility condition for the BBA entrance exam while the SC/ST candidates should have a score of 45% at least.
- Those students who have passed the 10+2 exams and the students with their 10+2 results awaited are also eligible for the BBA entrance exam.
- NRI students who have passed their 10+2 exams or equivalent from foreign nations and are recognizable in India are also eligible for the BBA entrance exam.
- For most of the colleges the upper age limit for the BBA should not be more than 20 years and for the reserved category it is relaxed by 2 years. However in some of the BBA colleges no upper age limit is defined.
Checking the BBA eligibility criteria is beneficial for the aspirants for filling the BBA application form correctly and knowing if they can appear for the most prestigious BBA entrance exams of the country.
Hope that the above information on BBA eligibility helps aspirant know if they meet the norms to apply for the BBA entrance exams, we wish them all the best.