One of the renowned academic institutions K L Business School provides the best academic environment that blends management with technology and offers a course that has credit transfer and multiple entries and exit options. One of the most sought-after colleges for BBA in Andhra Pradesh K L Business School has many features that include semester abroad sessions, international certification programs, and choice-based specialization.Students have the option of pursuing BBA (Regular Course), BBA (Business Analytics), and BBA(Logistics and Supply Chain Management). Top BBA college K L Business School has a strong infrastructure which includes a library, classrooms, seminar halls, hostel facility, etc.Some of the most important features include a summer internship program with a stipend, case methodology approach, knowledge of contemporary sectoral electives, skill certifications in Functional Domains, to name a few. BBA students graduating from Vishakhapatnam’s top BBA college K L Business School can work as a wealth management advisor, marketing strategists, brand managers, project managers, business associates, etc. Top BBA college in Andhra Pradesh K L Business School has many accolades as it has been ranked as an outstanding B-School by ABP news. The college authorities are committed and a dedicated group of academicians. Seminars and guest lectures are conducted regularly to enhance the learning experience of these students.
Faculty & Staff
Ranked among the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh, K L Business School has mentoring and training programmes specially curated to cater to the needs of these young graduates. K L Business School BBA curriculum is taught systematically so that students have conceptual clarity of management subjects. The staff encourages discussions and debate and the professors shed on key management concepts.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Students have to register online on the K L Business School website and fill in the important academic details.
- Students keen to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration should visit the college website for more details namely registration dates, fee payment, course curriculum, etc.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the UG management programme should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Students appearing for class 12th exams can also apply for admission to a three-year BBA course but they will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying exam at a later date.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.