Top Law Colleges in Bihar: Many top institutions providing graduation and post-graduation degree courses in Bihar provide an enriching experience. Due to advancement in technology, the student community is aware of various career options but when it comes to deciding the course stream, they are confused. One area that has attracted the youth is the corporate lifestyle. Apart from monetary benefits, students seek jobs that provide them scope for knowledge enhancement. A bachelor of business management from a reputed BBA college in Bihar will open doorways to the business sector. Many private as well as public sector companies have their industrial operations running in this state. Bihar is a resource rich state. The major industrial cities, that have added to the economic development of the state, are Hajipur, Dalmianagar and Barauni.
Best BBA Colleges in Bihar
There are many academic institutions like Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Nalanda university, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, Amity University, to name a few, which are providing quality education. Students keen to take up jobs in private sector companies study management courses during graduation. Different universities have different selection parameters for enrolment of BBA courses. Many students pursue BBA and simultaneously prepare for MBA entrance exams. Pursuing post graduation in management from top colleges in Bihar helps students to get placed in many MNCs with a handsome salary package. Many subjects that are taught at graduation level in BBA are also taught in MBA programme.
BBA Colleges in Bihar Admission Procedure
- To pursue BBA from top colleges in Bihar, students seek admission either through entrances or on merit-basis.
- Top private and government colleges accept entrance scores and merit score as part of the selection criteria.
- It is mandatory to understand the admission process of top BBA colleges situated in Bihar. Students keen to take admission in top BBA universities have to fill the admission forms and fill in the required details.
BBA Colleges in Bihar Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have scored a minimum of 45-55 % in class 12th Board examinations from CBSE or an equivalent board.
- It is compulsory to qualify Class 12th examinations for further admission process.
- NRI students who have passed their 10+2 exams or equivalent from foreign nations and are also eligible for some BBA entrance exams.
BBA Colleges in Bihar Cut Off
Students keen to study management education at graduation have to check the cut-off of top BBA colleges in Bihar, which is released in the after the entrance results are out. Once the final result scores are announced by exams such as UGAT, the colleges release the final cut-off for the intake of students. Many factors are taken into consideration such as the total number of students that had appeared for the exam, the total number of seats to be allocated, the difficulty level of the entrance, previous year cut-offs, etc.
Students pursuing BBA engage in skill-building activities. Many top BBA colleges stress on giving practical exposure to students by assigning them projects. Students doing internship programmes in companies gain practical knowledge and understand processes in a particular company. Top BBA colleges focus on developing individuals with higher-order thinking. Some of the best institutions add value to the BBA course by incorporating activities focused on creative processes that help BBA graduates to develop risk-taking ability and a problem-solving approach.