One of the most reputed colleges in Hyderabad for pursuing higher studies is St. Mary’s College. Affiliated to Osmania University St. Mary’s College has been re-accredited by NAAC and it has the vision to become a globally acclaimed educational institute.Top BBA college in Telangana St. Mary’s College is a Christian Minority Institution and encourages students to accomplish industry-relevant, skill-oriented education that enables them to get hired by top companies. One of the best colleges to pursue BBA St. Mary’s College focuses on building international strategic partnerships and state-of-the-art curricula and infrastructure. Students graduating with a BBA degree have been placed at top companies. St. Mary’s College considered one of the top BBA colleges in Telangana has a placement cell that puts in dedicated efforts and has a strong industryinterface. The major departments at St. Mary’s College are Business Management,Commerce, English and Languages, Sciences and Social Sciences, and Communication. To facilitate the learning process the college has a Programme Coordinator for each UG programme.After understanding the eligibility criteria for the course, students then proceed to complete the admission process. Top BBA college in Hyderabad St. Mary’s College principal and admission committee members check all the application forms and then provisionally select eligible candidates. The best college in Telangana St. Mary’s College imparts BBA education that provides a base for management subjects and grooms them for management roles. BBA course facilitates the students to acquire critical thinking abilities and apply quantitative techniques to understand business problems.
Best BBA college St. Mary’s College professors and lecturers inspire students to excel on the academic front and gain conceptual understanding. Ranked among top BBA colleges in Telangana, authorities conduct guest lectures and case discussions shedding light on the latest management practices. After studying the BBA curriculum, studentsget an idea about various management domains, and then they can get jobs in different sectors. Students pursue MBA or prepare for other entrance exams also.
- Admission to the BBA course atSt. Mary’s College is strictly on a merit basis.
- Class 12th percentage is taken into account for giving admission to students in the BBA course.
- The admission process at St. Mary’s College (Yousufguda, Hyderabad-45) begins with filling out the Application Form. The next step involves the meeting of students with Admission Counsellors.
- The short-listed candidates are intimated to complete the admission process.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the compulsory subjects during class 12th.
- Apart from a copy of the Aadhar Card students have to submit five copies of recent passport size colour photos.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.