The university is a Deemed-to-be-university offering courses in various disciples at undergraduate, postgraduate and various doctorate and certificate courses. The university is a domain specific university and offers various specializations in the courses offered. It also has a dedicated placement cell that provides all round development and training opportunities to its students ensuring that each possible student gets placed during the placement drives.
The college offers a 3 year undergraduate BBA degree to the ones aspiring for a future in the management sector. The course is offered with three specializations, Aviation and Logistics Management, Aviation and Travel and Tourism and Logistics Management. The course not only gets the students ready to step in the corporate world but also survive long term by shaping their personalities through national exposure, events and other co-curricular activities. Other supporting facilities are also provided including a well-stocked library, fully furnished sports complex, meeting rooms, fitness rooms, ICT Room for Information and communication technology, etc. The college also offers scholarships on the basis of merit-cum-need based quotas.
Faculty & Staff
All the faculty members are highly qualified and have rich industry experience. The university has guest lectures too where specific trainers and senior corporate employees do come to the college and deliver the lectures on core subjects. Teachers here are very helpful, and the teaching method is also very good. The course curriculum is useful. Teaching methods used by them are also good, and all the students get a better understanding of the subjects. Teaching methods like presentation are being used.
- The admission is done on merit basis of the marks obtained in 10+2.
- For the admission purpose, the applicants need to fill up a registration form available both on online and offline modes.
- Once the application form is filled and the fee payment of 500 INR has been done, the application process ends.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, Any stream with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criteria set up by the university.
- Scholarship opportunities on Merit and Need basis.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.