Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established in 1989. It has different courses like- School of Humanities and Social Science, School of Commerce and Management, School of Agricultural Sciences, School of Education, School of Computer Science, School of Continuing Education, School of Architecture, Science and Technology and School of Health Science. This university is fully empowered to award various academic certifications like certificates, diplomas, and graduate, post-graduate, doctoral degrees. It provides great placement opportunities to its students.
The campus is good with beautiful infrastructure. It provides various facilities like, Libraries, Hostels, strict Security, hi- tech Classrooms and food joints, Wi-Fi etc.
Faculty & Staff
The faculties at Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open are highly qualified, experienced, and professional. They are technology friendly. They receive training from time to time for their knowledge expansion. They want their students to be successful in their lives.
- Admissions at Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open are conducted based on entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.