XITE College, Gamharia, Jamshedpur is a constituent unit of Xavier Colleges in India and abroad. Founded with the support of the Jamshedpur Jesuit Society in the year 2003, XITE College is affiliated to Kohlan University and is accredited B grade by the NAAC. In 2003, it was more of a coaching centre providing education in the business related fields. It was in 2007, that it became a fully-fledged degree college. Many large companies and institutions are in partnership with this college, which not only raises its standard but also ensures bright placement opportunities for the students.
It offers BBA, BA Economics (Hons.) and B.Com (Hons.) along with various other certificate programs. Additionally, it provides coaching for various competitive exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, Banking Railway, etc.
The college has a splendid infrastructure encompassing spacious classrooms equipped with technologically advanced pieces of equipment, sports ground with many sports amenities, a library incorporating 5600 books and more than 24 journals/magazines, several e-resources to facilitate education, a well-built and hygienic canteen, a computer lab equipped with 40 computers and facility of 24*7 Wi-Fi connection. It also facilitates separate hostels for boys and girls, each providing well-furnished rooms, delicious and hygienic food, clean environment, a common room, and various other necessary and recreational utilities.
Faculty And Staff
The faculty and staff are highly qualified and dignified members of the college. They take extra efforts in preparing students to do well in the competitive examinations and further in their professional lives. Even the non-teaching staff of the college is very cooperative and industrious in nature.
- Aspiring candidates must register themselves on the college website and fill the application form in all respects.
- After submission of form along with a sum of INR 500, the candidate will be called for an interview. The date of the interview will be informed once the application submission process is completed.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her marks in 10+2 and performance in the interview.
- A candidate is supposed to qualify in the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 45% of marks.
- S/he may belong to any stream.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.