Women’s College in Assam came into being in 1966. It has different courses like HS, BA, BCOM, and BBA. It has good infrastructure and an excellent campus. It provides good placement opportunities to the students. The college is having a goal of enlightening the lives of girl students.
It provides various facilities like, Libraries, Hostels, Security, Spacious Classrooms, and food joints etc.
Faculty & Staff
The faculties at Women’s College are motivated and dedicated for transforming individuals into the highly respected women and they want them to become visionaries of future. They want the girls to become self reliant and successful in their lives. They are highly qualified and attend seminars, workshops for expanding their knowledge horizons. They are well versed with technology.
- Admissions at Women’s College are conducted based based on the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.