Ranked among premier institutions in Chennai, Women's Christian College is an autonomous institution affiliated with the University of Madras. Women’s Christian College has been re-accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ Grade. The college was established in 1915 and it was awarded College with Potential for Excellence by UGC in 2016. Women's Christian College grooms these students for a career in the corporate sector. Women's Christian College is one of the top BBA colleges in Chennai and it offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, 5-year integrated programs, M.Sc, and research programs. One of the best BBA colleges in Chennai Women's Christian College follows a semester system with Choice Based Credit from 2004 onwards. A list of various departments is given on the college website and students can pursue various courses depending upon their area of interest. Students keen to pursue BBA from Women’s Christian college have to submit online application forms through the college website. There is a provision for admitting foreign students also in various courses. Students have to earn a minimum of 142 credits to acquire a graduation degree. Women candidates are encouraged to participate actively in various clubs, quiz competitions, debates, etc. so that they get to explore their talent.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college in Chennai, Women's Christian College conducts seminars, guest lectures, and industrial visits to provide a holistic learning experience to its students and teachers. Trained professors give guidance regarding career choice and in other academic activities. Top BBA college in Chennai, Women's Christian College provides a conducive learning environment to its women students.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams with English as one of the subjects.
- Admission to the BBA course in Women's Christian College is strictly on a merit basis.
- Students keen to study BBA have to attend a central counseling process officiated by the Women's Christian College after the application has been submitted.
- Important academic certificates such as the class 12th mark sheet, character certificate, transfer certificate are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Other important certificates such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
For more information, check the link given below