Best BBA college in Hyderabad, Vivekananda Degree College offers graduation courses in many subject areas. Many companies visit the college campus to recruit BBA students for managerial roles in different departments. Vivekananda Degree College is a sought-after college for pursuing BBA course. These students are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively for business problems. The college was started by Noble Group of Institutions in 2005 to promote modern and technical education. Top college for BBA Vivekananda Degree College has a strong infrastructure comprising a library, lecture halls, sports hall, canteen, common reading hall, computer labs, auditorium, etc. Vivekananda Degree College aims to impart education in a manner that helps the student to develop strong communication skills supporting their role as entrepreneurs, business leaders and management professionals. Vivekananda Degree college has a spacious campus of over 40000 Sq. Ft area. One of the unique features is that the college provides fee concession for students who are economically poor. Various co-curricular activities are hosted by the college to engage students and instil a sense of confidence in them.
Faculty & Staff
The BBA course designed by Vivekananda Degree College faculty members is a specially designed course for aspiring managers and budding leaders keen to make a career in the corporate world. Vivekananda Degree College authorities and teaching staff impart critical skills namely adaptability, problem solving, resilience, etc. through seminars, presentations and other class activities.
- Students have to apply online for BBA admission.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- The enrolment process is completed after verifying all the documents and finally, the student has to pay the fee for the BBA course.
- Details such as the application form fee, BBA course structure, counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.