Shikshan maharshi Dr. Bapuji Salunkhe, established Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sanstha, Kolhapur with the motto “Education for Knowledge, Science and Culture”. Vivekanand College, Kolhapur, established in 1964, is one of the major educational centers of the Sanstha. The college has been imparting quality education by offering a variety of courses in especially in management field. College has maintained an outstanding record in academics and extension activities. Highly qualified and experienced teachers strive hard to achieve the vision and mission of the college. Vivekanand College is one of the star colleges in Maharashtra.
Ranked 58th in college category in India in India Ranking 2017 by NIRF, MHRD, Govt.of India. Winner of maximum number of Shivaji University Merit Scholarships for the last sixteen years. Provision of professional programmes like B.B.A
Scholarships like B.C.Freeship, Govt. of India Scholarship, and some other scholarships are available
to the students depending upon their eligibility and category to claim the same.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by Vivekanand College, Kolhapur
Faculty & Staff
Good and experienced faculties are there on campuswith a lot of them having PhD degree and they have a lot of experience with industrieshence they explain in practical ways and makes the student understand in the best way possible.
Vivekanand College, Kolhapur, Admission Process
- Admissions are given as per State Government and University rules.
- Students who have passed H.S.C. (XII Std.) examination conducted by any other statutoryBoard in India are eligible for admission to BBA if they produce provisional eligibility certificate obtained from Shivaii University, Kolhapur.
- However final eligibility and migration certificates from previous Board attended shouldbe submitted to the college before the end of the first term.
- All applications for admissions to BBA degree courseshould be submitted by the date notified by the College. Late applications may not beaccepted.
- Admission of students into the Autonomous Degree Courses will be on the basis of theaggregate marks in the qualifying examination or its equivalent, for the undergraduate
- The students seeking admission should submit the following documents with theapplication form: i) School Leaving Certificate and Original Mark-Sheet of lastexamination passed along with two attested Xerox copies ii) Eligibility Certificate(Provisional / Final) in original from M.S.B.S. & H. S. E. Or Shivaji University.Kolhapur. (Only for students migrating from other states or Universities).
- 4% admissions shall be reserved for sports and cultural excellence.
- Change in subjects will not be allowed after 31st August.
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination in any stream, with minimum eligibility as required by the Institute under Shivaji University