Ranked among top academic institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research is a sought-after destination for higher studies. Students can pursue B.Tech, B.Sc, BBA, BCA , B.Sc(Hons.) Agriculture courses from this college. The college also offers postgraduation and Ph.D courses.One of the top colleges in Guntur Andhra PradeshVignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research aims to become a centre of excellence in the area of Science and Technology and promote academic excellence through research projects. One of the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research endeavours to provide high quality courses, training sessions and research facilities to students enrolled for various courses.Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research considered one of the best BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh grooms candidates to become professionals who are competitive and have strong ethical and moral conduct.Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research’s Department of Management Studies is one of the top BBA colleges in Andhra Pradesh and it started functioning in 2009 with the main objective of providing world-class management education encompassing needs of the corporate world.The college has been accredited by NAAC with an A Grade and it also has been ranked 97 by NIRF. Students have access to the best infrastructure facilities and the college has a conducive learning environment.
Faculty & Staff
The BBA course is designed keeping in mind the latest business and management practices.The students are imparted training to develop critical skills namely adaptability, problem solving, resilience, etc. through seminars, presentations and other class activities. Best BBA college in Andhra Pradesh, Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research’s Department of Management Studies follows a student centric approach.
- Students have to apply online for BBA admission.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- The enrolment process is completed after verifying all the documents and finally, the student has to pay the fee for the BBA course.
- Details such as the application form fee, BBA course structure, counseling process, etc. are mentioned on the college website.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.