Students after completing 12th opt to study management to gain knowledge about the various domains of the business sector. Students either study Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Management Studies at various colleges or universities across Delhi. Best BBA college Trinity Institute of Professional Studies imparts management education to students so that they effectively communicate business issues, management concepts, plans, and decisions. Top BBA college in New Delhi, Trinity Institute of Professional Studies conducts workshops and seminars focusing on enhancing their knowledge quotient. Trinity Institute of Professional Studies employs innovative and practical learning-based teaching pedagogy which aids the learning process. Students studying BBA courses from this top BBA college in New Delhi get hired by top companies. These BBA graduates excel in their professions as they have the requisite knowledge and skill to understand the dynamics of the business environment. Students also study courses namely Digital Marketing, Applied Finance, etc. which opens multiple avenues for them. The best college for BBA, Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka has a Wi-Fi campus, computer labs, library, cafeteria, and other facilities to facilitate the learning process.
Faculty & Staff
Best BBA college in New Delhi, Trinity Institute of Professional Studies’ course coordinators update the BBA curriculum regularly keeping in view the academic and industry requirements. Regular internships and training are a part of the BBA course curriculum which gives these students an edge over others and helps to understand the nuances of the corporate world. The professors are dedicated and guide students to excel at the academic front.
- Students should have an overall score of 50% marks in class 12th final exams. Students can be from any stream.
- Students should visit the college website for more detailed information about the admission process and other details such as fee structure, BBA course curriculum, placement process, etc.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- English has to be one of the core or elective subjects in class 12th.
- Other important certificates such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted within a stipulated time.
- There is a provision for getting admission through Management Quota also. Students keen to enroll through this process need to possess CET- GGSIPU rank.
For more information, log in and download the brochure from the link below.