The New College, Kolhapur has been established on 15th June 1971, with Arts and Commerce faculties and Science faculty in 1975. The New College is affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur. The New College, Kolhapur has been accredited by NAAC on 3rd May 2004 and has acquired B+ grade. The New College, Kolhapur is situated in the heart of the city about 2 Km away from famous Mahalaxmi Temple. The College is multidisciplinary and is very famous for its management program and faculties, which started in 2007. The College provides traditional as well as professional courses. The students of this college have been winning a considerable number of scholarships and prizes awarded by the university. About 250 students succeed in winning the scholarships given by the Government of India, the State government and other private organizations. About 100 students secure admission every year to medical and engineering colleges.
The prime object behind this management education is to develop the corporate knowledge and give exposure to hidden skills of the students for the development of the self and the nation. Under this department B.B.A course is three years integrated degree. This course consists of the knowledge of the management, marketing, accounting and costing, economics, industrial management, and project management etc. the department offered research methodology and project work subject for final year students. It helps in the development of career of the students by continuous assessment.
The mentioned course below is a three-year full-time programme in Management offered by Sanjay Ghodawat University, Kolhapur
Faculty & Staff
Under the guidance of Smt. Kirti Kuldeep Pawar (Asst. Prof.) in the department the students gain vast knowledge and become experts on their subjects. With a holistic environment and a friendly gesture the faculties helps students in every aspect of their journey.
The New College, Kolhapur, Admission Process
- Admissions to B.B.A. course are given through common entrance exam conducted by Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Strictly on merit basis immediately after the Entrance Exam conducted by Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Student should have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination(10 + 2) of any board or streams.
- Admissions to all Second year classes are given immediately after the declaration of First year results.
- Admissions to all Third year classes are given immediately after the declaration of Second year results.
- For admission to UG BBA Course, there is no age bar.
- Passed 10+2
- Admission to professional BBA course will be through common entrance exam conducted by Shivaji University, Kolhapur.