The college is a renowned college of the state and has been approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).It is affiliated to the University of Calicut. The college offers various scholarships to its students on the basis of financial background and merit basis. It a premier organization, which aims at offering high professionalism and nationwide exposure to its students.With marvelous academic structure and the guidance of the well-experienced teachers the management, is able to help students bag deserved positions and attractive packages from top recruiters through placement drives.
The university offers a 3 year BBA program which involves implementing various teaching techniques and methodologies by which the faculty and the university are able to develop both personal and professional skills of their students.The college also provides other supporting facilities inside and outside the campus including well-equipped libraries, labs using latest technologies, sports fields, indoor sports facility, food courts, etc.
Faculty & Staff
The faculty and the staff at the university vouches to make business education an instrument of social, political and economic change and inculcate in our future corporates and entrepreneurs and foster a feeling of commitment, professionalism in their nature, through high degree of competence and a global outlook to face the mind boggling changes taking place in the field of business administration.They commit to play a vital role in preparing young creative minds to be innovative and imbibe them with robust industrial wisdom.
- The admission for the BBA degree is based completely on Merit basis.
- For the admission purpose, the applicants need to fill up a registration form available both on online and offline modes.
- Once the admission form is submitted, the admission procedure is completed from the applicant’s end.
- The eligibility criterion requires the applicant to pass 10+2, any stream with a minimum of 45% for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category applicants.
- No age criterion as such.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.