Suresh Gyan Vihar University's distance education programs - MBA , BBA , MCA, BCA are designed for working professional, which provides the students the convenience in learning without sacrificing career or time. These distance education programs are empowered by "Edusphere" to offer the students a true anytime, anywhere learning experience with Live & Interactive Digital Learning and robust Student Support. The course curriculum are designed to bridge the gap between academia and industry and thus leading a to a sure career growth.
To accomplish higher goals within busy schedules is a challenge which only Distance Learning can solve. Suresh Gyan Vihar University – Distance Education (SGVU-DE) presents young as well as adult learners with a suitable alternative outside conventional class-room teaching. It frees learners from the limitations like: ongoing job, no good educational institution within reach, expensive higher qualifications, etc. The University has introduced a contemporary wide range of curricular options to train the students in different fields of specialization through teaching, research and extension. The distance Education programs have obviously multiple advantages to the country, the student-community and the University. Distance Education is an idea whose time has come because of its large benefits..
Faculty & Staff
Suresh Gyan Vihar University – Distance Education (SGVU-DE) offers industry oriented professional courses with updated inputs from experts in the specialized field. The course structure is developed by highly qualified faculty members with education cum- industry experience.
- Admissions at Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education are conducted based on the basis of the entrance test of the college.
- The college accepts National Level Common Admission Test for UG and PG courses.
- For admission to UG Management programmes, there is no age bar.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to UG programmes 10+2 with 45 % (40% for SC & ST)
- Admission will be provided based on the aggregate average marks of 10+2 and entrance score.
For more information, login and download the brochure from the link below.