Stella Maris College, Chennai is one the best colleges to pursue a BBA course. The BBA course is well-researched and caters to the industry requirements. Many students residing in Chennai opt to study BBA and then join various companies to pursue a career in management. tella Maris College, Chennai is an aided Catholic minority institution affiliated with the University of Madras. Top BBA college Stella Maris College follows a Choice Based Credit System and the college has been re-accredited by NAAC in 2008 with a CGPA of 3.57. The college has been accorded with ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ in 2016.Stella Maris College, Chennai offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various academic disciplines. Students can opt to enroll for BA. B.Sc, B.Com, Bachelors in Visual Arts, B.C.A, B. Voc courses. Best BBA college in Chennai Stella Maris College offers some allied core courses namely Economics Applications for Managers, Business and its Legal Environment, Business Statistics, and Business Data Analysis. For the overall development of a student’s personality, the college encourages students to participate in various clubs and activities. The career guidance cell and recruitment cell provide the necessary support to these students.
Faculty & Staff
Top college for BBA, Stella Maris College professors practice immersive experiential learning that helps students to grasp management concepts and enhance their learning process. The teaching staff is well qualified and provides a conducive learning environment. The best BBA college in Chennai is Stella Maris College authorities mentor students and stress on collaborative learning approach and conduct industrial visits regularly.
- Students have to apply online for filling the application form for the course.
- Students keen to pursue BBA from Stella Maris College have tofill an application form online.
- A list of documents that need to be submitted at the admission office includes HSC mark sheet, LC, Aadhar card copy, undertaking form duly filled and signed.
- Important documents such as class 10th and class 12th mark sheets are required at the time of the final admission process.
- The last date of submission of fees is mentioned on the Stella Maris College college website.
- Aspirants seeking admissions to the BBA course should have passed class 12th or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Documents such as the Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information, check the link given below